Terms of Usage
How we gather information from users
How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our site or request certain features, such as newsletters or when you make a purchase. You may provide information when you participate in sweepstakes and contests, message boards and chat rooms, and other interactive areas of our site. Like most Web sites, also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use cookie technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password, sparing you from having to re-enter that information each time you visit, or may control the number of times you encounter a particular advertisement while visiting our site. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re-enter your user name and password, and we may not be able to customize the site's features according to your preferences.
What we do with the information we collect
Like other Web publishers, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content and advertising. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone.
Aggregated Information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive). Aggregated Information may occasionally be shared with our advertisers and business partners. Again, this information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually.
By signing up for a free account to , you signify your agreement to recieving occasional emails notifiying you of important info, products, updates and other information we deem to be of interest to you. You may at any time unsubscribe to our emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our emails.
Personally Identifiable Information collected by may also be used for other purposes, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, processing of e-commerce transactions, administration of sweepstakes and contests, and other communications with you. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service for example) may access such information. We will use your information only as permitted by law. In addition, from time to time as we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
Affiliated sites, linked sites and advertisements
expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on a www. page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, Web sites, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of and this policy.
Article submission by authors is encouraged and appreciated. Articles that don't meet our standards though may be deleted along with the author's account.
- The articles that you submit must be your own work - You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique. No rebranded articles or 'spinned' articles are allowed, and you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself.
- By submitting your articles to , you grant us the right to publish your articles - We may publish your article anywhere on our website, blog, syndicate through RSS and submit to our network of publishing partners. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- By submitting your articles to , you grant others the right to publish your articles - Other users have the right to publish your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the article is left in the original state. This includes the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
- No affiliate links! - The articles that you submit to should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URL's of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product, but only in the author resource box.
- Submitting your articles to does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind - You will not receive compensation from or the users of our directory or publishers, for articles you submit.
- Submitting an article in no ways guarantees inclusion in our directory, or our partner publishing sites - We reserve the right to reject/ban/delete an article submission if the article is not up to our standards of quality. This includes (but not limited to) articles that obvious ads for your products or services, mis-spellings, bad grammer, links to other sites anywhere but the author resource box, etc. You will be allowed to fix some problems, but articles will not be submitted to our publishing partners until the article meets our standards. If Articles rejected are not fixed within three days of notification by us, they may be deleted/banned. Author accounts will also not be submitted to partner sites if the author name is all caps, a site name, service or product, domain ect., is used for the author's name and will get your account banned/deleted.
- Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting - Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We do monitor article submissions and we will reject content that doesn't meet these requirements. Again, you will have the opportunity to edit your submitted articles to meet our submission standards (see above).
- Product names in place of an author first/last name will not be accepted. If you create an author account, please do not use anything but a normal first and last name, whether your real name or a pen name. Otherwise, you account will be deleted/banned.
- These article subjects will be rejected! - Any article that promotes violence, hate, prejudice, warez, porn, drugs advertising sex toys or services, or gambling or illegal activities will not be accepted and will be deleted. Articles that are obvious ads will be deleted along with press releases. Articles proposing online sex sites will be deleted. Articles with links to online sex sites will be deleted. Articles about online gambling & casino sites will be deleted. Articles with viagra links or online pharmacy content/links will be deleted.
- Disregard of these term may result in your account being deleted/banned.
does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at the address listed below.
We can be reached by emailing us from the contact link above.
Changes to this Policy
reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
This policy and the use of this Site are governed by our state's law. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Seattle. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.